Wednesday, August 13, 2008

can la can!!!

HaHa i found dis thing very funny....."Can la Can"
i often make fun wid my other FOREIGN friends and even wid my LOCAL fellows...hehe...

i found der slangs so sweet as dey are!!.....actually till now also im in a dual state of mind bout dis place and people here.......

being wid satish, shasi, donut boy Yoga, macho man Saktish.....i hav gained lots of USEFUL information and the things wic r really important for a dude like me..hehe....

I have lozaaf plans in future wic i think "CAN LA".......and as u ppl knw "RIDY" i mean to say that as u already knw dat im learning malaysian language but not the accent huh...so dat i can commnicate wid people here..atleast for my satisfaction purpose....so hopin dat u dnt feel bad or angry wid my silly comments.....taking leave.....cya all veryyyyy soon!

one thing!! why am i tellin cya all...u all.... who is all here huh???

all my friends la............hehe......can canno??

No comments:

 

Poodwaddle.com